July 27, 2015

What a Relaxing Weekend of Fishing


This past weekend was a little different for me. Usually when I am out on the water I am either in a tournament, practicing for a tournament or testing out new baits and gear for articles and reviews. This weekend I did none of that, and I liked it.

I have family in town and we went to my aunt and uncle's house on Priest River (same site as my wedding) and just had fun. My brother was in town and wanted to go fishing, so we went out for a few hours along with his girlfriend who had never fished before. She got the hang of it and caught her first bass which was the first fish in the boat as well.

Overall it was a fun weekend, topped off by a nice IPA and perfectly rolled Cohiba as the sun began to set. I think I may do this more often.

No comments:

Archive