September 9, 2015

SonarChart Event on Newman Lake September 10th

Tomorrow we will be holding a SonarChart event on Newman Lake starting at 8:00 AM. Show up with your boat and I will show you how easy it is to improve the maps for this great lake. I will also be doing SonarChart live and can show you how it works. 

The map has been improving over the past year os so thanks to everyone uploading their sonar logs, but there is still more work to be done. Here are a few before shots. I will be posting the after shots after we finish mapping and the files are processed by Navionics.




I will be doing SonarChart live with my Vexilar SonarPhone with the T-BOX. I mounted the transducer to a piece of wood and attached it to my PowerPole with two clamps so I can easily remove it.

See you all there!

No comments:

Archive