April 20, 2016

Keeping it Clean

Having a white boat is awesome and a pain at the same time. When it is clean, it looks very nice. When it is dirty, it is very easy to tell. The white picks up all kinds of scum, dirt and everything else you can imagine from the lake and the road.  I recently had the chance to try out some products from Ducky Products and like them a lot so far.  They were easy to use and my boat is looking good now.

Boat is clean. Now for the tires and wheels.

My last trip out I was fishing tons of stumps and laydowns.  My boat came back on the trailer with a few scratches and marks from the white, rotted wood.  As you can see they came out pretty good with a a quick spray and wipe down with the Quick Clean & Wax and then a full wax called the Renew Cleaner Wax

Before

After
Cleaning my engine was another big test.  It had tons of water spots and really is a never ending battle trying to keep it clean.  I made a quick wipe down with the Quick Clean & Wax and it looks great.  I went back and cleaned it more in those hard to get to places like the cowling lock lever and the whole thing is sparkling now.

Before
After
So, after a few cleaning sessions with Ducky Products I have been impressed.  They have a full line of products I haven't even discovered yet, so I am sure I will be trying more to keep my boat and truck looking good.

No comments:

Archive