April 4, 2010

Tackle Warehouse Behind the Scenes

Ask any hardcore bass fisherman where they get the latest and hard to find gear and they will almost always say Tackle Warehouse.  Tacklewarehouse.com has everything a bass fisherman could ask for and more.  I buy from them as much as I can and love the free shipping over $50 (It would be hard to spend less than $50, they have too many things to choose from).  I have always wondered about this elusive tackle warehouse that seems to have everything ever made for bass fishing.  Well Tackle Tour just did a great behind the scenes look at my favorite online tackle shop.  Also interesting was their last trip to TW.  It's amazing how much they continue to grow.  Seeing their new building made me think that all my purchases helped them to buy their new facility.  Check out the video for a look at Tackle Warehouse behind the scenes.

No comments:

Archive