June 21, 2010

BASS Fantasy Fishing Recap

The last event of the Bassmaster Elite Series marked the end of the Fantasy Fishing Season.  I feel like I did very well, but still not good enough to cash in on some prizes.  I finished #135 out of thousands of people.  My biggest mistake of the year was on Clarks Hill when I had the same lineup from Guntersville.  Oh well.  But enough about me.  The cool thing about this was two people I know won big.  Fellow BFL Gator Co-Angler, Caseybass finished 2nd overall and will win a Flat Screen TV valued at $1300.  This is just awesome.  You always wonder if people really win these things, but it looks like it's gonna happen.  In addition to the TV, he will win some prizes for being in the Tackle Warehouse league.  Good job Casey!  Rich Lindgren from Rich's Bassin' Blog finished 7th overall and will take home some prizes as well.  Good job guys!

3 comments:

Basspastor said...

Good Job. My season started off terrible but I finished pretty strong.

I better get to work on that FLW line-up.

Rich's Bass Blog said...

Thanks for the mention!

TBRINKS said...

No problem Rich. Glad to see you won some goodies. BP...I need some serious work on the FLW side.

Archive