June 15, 2010

Elite Series event moved to Fort Gibson Lake

Today Bassmaster announced that they have moved this weeks Elite Series event from the Arkansas River to nearby Fort Gibson Lake.  The biggest reason was the rising waters after flooding and "unsafe boating conditions".  I think this was a smart move by BASS and am glad they have made the decision to move the location instead of just canceling it like FLW did at the Red River this year.

This leaves the Elite Pros just one day of practice on Fort Gibson.  This should be a true test of what it means to be a professional.  This was really unexpected, so it will force these guys to think quickly in order to figure out the bass.  I am really looking forward to seeing this event unfold.  Time to make my revised fantasy picks!

Sooner Run Bassmaster Elite Series event moved to Fort Gibson Lake - ESPN

1 comment:

Basspastor said...

I think I will keep my ESPN Fantasy Picks the same with the exception of trading Hack back for Skeet.

The real puzzle comes for Strike King Fantasy Fishing on Facebook. Hopefully BassFan has a good article tomorrow to give me a clue. Just might have to go to KVD for back to back victories.

Archive