October 3, 2010

BASS Announces 2011 Bassmaster Opens Schedule

BASS Announced the 2011 Bassmaster Open Schedule a few days ago and I was really surprised with some of the venues.  The mixed it up a little and it looks much different than year's past.  I had a feeling they would start in Florida again, and they will, just at Toho instead of Okeechobee.  I also liked seeing Lake Norman on the schedule, but I have never heard of Douglas Lake in TN.  If I decide to fish these, I'm going to have to start doing my research soon.  


Check out the entire press release here:


2011 Bassmaster Southern Open Division

Jan. 20-22 Lake Tohopekaliga Kissimmee, Fla.

March 24-26 Lake Norman Charlotte, N.C.

June 2-4 Douglas Lake Jefferson County, Tenn.



2011 Bassmaster Central Open Division

Feb. 24-26 Lake Lewisville Lewisville, Texas

April 28-30 Table Rock Lake Branson, Mo.

Sept. 8-10 Arkansas River Muskogee, Okla.


2011 Bassmaster Northern Open Division

July 7-9 James River Richmond, Va.

Aug. 25-27 Lake Erie Sandusky, Ohio

Sept. 22-24 Oneida Lake Syracuse, N.Y.


No comments:

Archive