January 22, 2012

Destination Okeechobee

This weekend on Okeechobee was a preview of what's to come in the next few months: top pros fishing the famous lake.  I know many of you are sitting in the cold and wishing you were down here in this 80 degree weather, so I included some pictures for you.




I was out there this weekend and saw plenty of wrapped boats running around the lake.  I got to hang out with Luke Clausen yesterday and also got to talk with Jared Lintner and Mike McClelland as I fished near one of my favorite areas of the lake.  

Also sighted:
Bryan Snowden
Shinichi Fukae
David Walker
Stephen Browning
Brandon Palaniuk
Peter T
Matt Herren

I'm sure there were more out there as they are all gearing up for the FLW Tour Open and Bassmaster Elite Series stops that are happening in February and March.

No comments:

Archive