December 3, 2015

2015 Bass Fishing Gift Guide - Storm Arashi Deep Crankbaits

For the next few weeks I will be sharing some products that I have been using this year. The products I post have my approval based on performance, price, quality and more. Every item here would make a great gift for the bass angler you are shopping for...or yourself! 
The Storm Arashi Crankbaits have become one of my go-to baits over the past few years. They started off with the shallow models and now have two deep cranks in the lineup.  I completed my review of these a few weeks ago, but had to include them in the gift guide. Here is the full review.


I included these baits in the guide because they dive as deep as advertised and the depths are where you need to be at certain times of years, 18 and 25 feet.  These down deep crankbaits get down and have a good action you can feel as they bounce along the bottom.

They are also reasonably priced from $8.99 to $10.99 at TackleWarehouse.com and come in some great colors.  My favorites so far are Baby Bass and Rusty Craw.

If you fish deep cranks, you will love the Arashi Deep Cranks.

No comments:

Archive