July 6, 2016

Field & Stream Harbor Fishing Pants Review

I have been wearing a new pair of fishing pants on some of my trips over the past few months. When it's hot like it is now, I really like wearing long pants as long as they keep me cool and also save my calves from sunburn.  The mornings are still pretty cool in the Pacific Northwest and these pants from Field & Stream are perfect for all day fishing.

Here is a quick rundown of the features:

  • UPF 50+ sun protection 
  • SmartWick™ technology keeps you dry by absorbing sweat 
  • Quick-drying fabric 
  • Two hand pockets and one utility pocket 
  • Zippered fly and zippered and secure back pocket 
  • Back elastic waistband and panels for added mobility 
  • Belt loops and articulated knees 

For me it really came down to one thing when choosing pants and shorts for fishing and that is comfort.  These pants are very comfortable and easy to fish in.  Like I mentioned, even though they are long they really do feel cool.  They are lightweight and even in the June heat in Texas a few weeks ago, they were awesome.


They fit well, look nice and just overall a good pair of pants. 

No comments:

Archive